Ingredients for the stock:
10 g (1 Tbsp) fresh grated Ginger
- Put the stock ingredients (without gluten) into the Thermomix jug, cover with the steaming basket, close the lid. Set the timer for 60 minutes on speed 1 at 100°C, after 10 minutes to 80°C.
- Form the gluten into cutlets by stretching, rolling or pulling until thin
- Drop them one by one into the simmering stock through the lid b lifting the meassuring cup
- Stir during the first few minutes with the spatula to prevent sticking.
- Allow the seitan to cool completely in the broth before using